Integration with the Webpower system for e-mail marketing and marketing automation is available in the Shape Core platform for eCommerce business from January 2021..
What is email marketing?
E-mail marketing is an integral part of digital marketing based on sending offers, notifications, blogs or news to a specific group of recipients. In other words, it is sending a newsletter with the goal of creating a lasting relationship with potential customers or clients.
The basic goal of email marketing is conversion. Conversion can be defined in different ways, depending on the business of the company that implements this marketing strategy, all in relation to the size of the recipient base:
- Number of website visits
- Number of product or service inquiries
- Number of downloaded e-books or white papers
- Number of purchases of a product or service
- Realized income from sales of products
The last two conversions are typical for e-Commerce business.
Email marketing is still one of the most effective channels for promoting the web shop offer (along with social networks and classic Google advertising), despite the (incorrect) wider perception of the public that newsletters are just something that ends up in a spam folder.
About the Webpower solution
Webpower is a marketing automation solution, specializing in email marketing with additional services like SMS communication. The company operates in several countries in Europe and Southeast Asia, and the specificity of Webpower is that it is the only company specializing in e-mail marketing is locally present in Croatia.
What does that mean? E-mail marketing experts in the Zagreb office make sure that all users receive timely and quality customer support and advice for more efficient campaigns.
Trust was given to Webpower by companies like Hrvatskog Telekoma, Iskona, Sberbanke, Maistre, but also big retailers like Tommy, Pevex and Fashion & Friends.
One of the bigger clients is Makromikro Grupa, whose is webshop is created on our Shape Core platform webshop created on our Shape Core platform.
What Webpower offers?
Basic functions for sending newsletters:
- Personalized newsletters for each company, depending on the visual identity, the target group of the recipient and the service or product being sold
- Multiple languages and multiple templates, all in the same editor
- Personalized newsletter subscription forms - each platform user can specify the data they want to collect about their audience
- Personalized system pages and welcome mail (confirmation of subscription to the newsletter) - an opportunity to address a potential customer or client for the first time with key messages of the brand
- Possibility of rich equipping of mails (photo rotator, integrated video in emails, count down timer, QR codes, bar codes, coupons)
- Conditional email address (eg depending on the gender of the recipient, two email addresses are set)
- Conditional content in a specific block (eg again depending on the gender of the recipient, the target product is placed in the first field)
- Conversion tracking (value of orders of customers who came to the webshop via the link in the newsletter)
Advanced marketing automation and workflow definition:
- Automatic emails sent according to a certain rule (eg X days before the expiration of the insurance policy or cooperation agreement, as a reminder for the obligation to renew the contract)
- Birthday messages to employees or associates
- Automated e-mails in online sales (so called transaction mails):
- Welcome email
- Purchase confirmation
- Reorder email
- Abandoned basket
- Email with products in cart
- Product rating
- Delivery receipt
- The product is available again
- Sale of products from favorites
- Sending SMS messages (eg promotional campaigns, coupons, information, short-term offers)
For all of the above, Webpower provides detailed reporting which includes the movement of the number of subscribers, technical delivery of emails, open and click rate (percentage of emails that have been opened and clicked) and conversions.
Webpower has arranged its options in 3 packages: Basic, Professional and Enterprise, so that each company can choose the functionalities that it needs and that it will use in its daily work.
Integration with Webpower
For the webshop www.makromikrogrupa.hr that is specific in that it offers through the same interface a rich B2C and B2B offerof electronics, office supplies, printers, inks and toners, we have integrated a Webpower email marketing solution.
In addition to basic features such as saving new subscribers to the Webpower database, such connectivity enables even more advanced marketing automation.
Each individual customer, given the frequency of opening and reading sent e-mails, taking into account the amount of purchases, can be classified into a certain group of values, and therefore can send special benefits and offers.
For webshops the after-sales process is just as important as the one before the sale, so the Webpower platform can also be used to send SMS about changing the status of the order (eg. „the order has been processed and shipped“, „your order is ready for collection at the branch“).
For a list of other Shape Core eCommerce solutions integration, see the following link.
The possibilities of marketing automation in eCommerce are numerous, and the goals are always the same:
- increase the value of each existing customer (either by increasing the frequency of purchases or by increasing the value of the cart)
- converting as many newsletter recipients into customers as possible.
When the technical solution for such activities is of good quality, only imagination is the limit. That's why the integration of the Shape Core solution for the webshop and the Webpower e-mail marketing platform proved to be a winning combination.
Read more about other Shape Core platform integrations: